Returning for 2019 is The Santa Express! This truly unique event books out very quickly every year and to avoid disappointment, we recommend booking your preferred date now to secure your family’s place at this extraordinary Christmas experience!
• Board the Santa Express at the station and enjoy an enchanting train ride through Oakfield’s magnificent woodlands to meet Santa and his special helpers. Enjoy a trip on a real train (not a tractor!), on 4.5km of narrow gauge railway via thousands of lights, installations and decorations.
• A professional photographer will be on hand to capture this precious family moment and prints will be available to purchase.
• All the boys and girls who have been good this year will receive special gifts from Santa.
• Hop back on the train to Buffers, Oakfield’s beautiful restaurant, where you may dine from our delicious festive menu, making sure to post your Christmas letter to Santa in the Post Box.
• Lots of festive activities, entertainments and seasonal refreshments will be available in Buffers, making it an event not to be missed. Visit the elf workshop, have a look around our new themed installation and have fun with the elves in the gardens.
• It is essential, when travelling on the Santa Express, that all passengers remain seated at all times, no matter how excited! All children must be well supervised by a parent or guardian, whom throughout the experience, have full responsibility for their children.
Child Admission €19 – includes train ride, meeting with Father Christmas, gift and a hot drink.
Adult Admission €16 – includes train ride, meeting with Father Christmas and a hot drink.
Infant Admission €10 – includes train ride, meeting with Father Christmas and a gift.
If you wish to book for a Christmas Party Night, or for a GROUP OF 28+ please call us for the best available rates, or if you require WHEELCHAIR ACCESS, please book your tickets by calling our Reservations Hotline on 00353 (0) 74 9173068 or email [email protected]. This line will be open Mon-Fri from 9.30am to 4pm only.
Tickets may be presented for scanning by printing or by having available on your mobile phone. Tickets will be in PDF format and will be attached to an email sent after booking. Therefore it is important to enter your email address correctly during the booking process.
What to bring and wear
• This is an outdoor event.
• Please ensure you have sufficient warm and waterproof clothing, especially for the children.
• There may be some queuing outside whilst waiting to see Santa.
• Children’s prams and buggies will not be allowed on the train due to lack of space but can be left securely in the buggy park at the Station.
• Toilet and baby changing facilities are available at the Piazza.
Click this link for even more Great Reasons To Book The Santa Express at Oakfield Park This Christmas
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
By purchasing a ticket, the purchaser hereof agrees to and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all arena / organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue. • It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase.• Event partners reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury or for any breach of event partners terms & conditions. • Purchaser consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations. • Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.• The event will take place ‘rain or shine’ unless otherwise indicated by event partners. Any decision to cancel the event will be taken as early as possible on the day and passengers advised accordingly. If the event is cancelled by us due to weather and patrons are unable to attend at an alternative time offered, then a refund will be considered on a case by case basis. • Event partners reserve the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme, staging or seating of the event without prior notification & without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.• After purchase the purchaser of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.• All visitors must have their own valid ticket for entrance to the gardens. Ticket purchaser voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved. • Please ensure that you have chosen the right train time and date slot for your visit. There will be no refunds available on unused tickets or no refunds simply if the weather is inclement.